Robust, modular and flexible solutions for very high preparation efficiency.
The goods-to-person and goods-to-robot systems are especially suited to logistics centres seeking a combination of excellent reactivity and excellent preparation quality. These compact and scalable systems can reduce the picking area significantly and its associated operating costs.
The goods-to-person and goods-to-robot systems can be rolled out in several phases in a new or existing warehouse alongside other intralogistics processes.
Superb Storage Flexibility
- Totes, trays and boxes mixable in a same aisle
- Single- or dual-storage format, up to six deep, of shelves that can be compartmentalised into several cells
- System operating in ambient temperature, refrigerated and freezing environments
- Compact structure: low height of tier step and inter-load differences
- Very high storage density that can reduce warehousing volume
Highly Efficient Preparation
- High-speed aisles capable of achieving a combination of 1100 infeeds and outfeeds per hour.
- Ergonomic work stations for rates up to 900 order lines per hour.
- Aisles divided into several isolated, secure areas so that work can continue without stopping in the adjacent areas.
- Control automatically takes into account maintenance work on part of the system, activations/deactivations of pick stations, etc. so that the system can continue to operate.
- Scheduling algorithms balancing the activity of different components and the optimum use of the system.
- Full supervision cockpit to visualise and control the activity.
- Stock image guaranteed by different inventory logics.
- Automatic adaptation to changes in the rotation class of items.