Service Engineer (f/m)
- You will be working in a technical environment to support our service department. Your role will include:
- Maintenance (PPM)
- Telephone Support
- Field based repairs and assistance.
- Furthermore, you will also be involved in projects (conversion of existing facilities) within the Service Department. In this role you will act as a project engineer.
Your duties are:
- Telephone support from home or from the office
- Electro – fault finding and maintenance on site
- PLC fault finding onsite or by VPN connection
- Electro mechanical maintenance
- Electro mechanical inspections
- Keeping Up-to-date files of work carried out
- Set up technical files to start up a project
- Independently manage small engineering projects.
- HNC/HND/ONC or similar qualification / electrical / electronics or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Works well under stress and has a flexible attitude.
- Knowledge of PLC technology (ICT technology), electrical diagrams.
- Basic knowledge of Field Bus (Profibus, DeviceNet, ASI, ...).
- Basic knowledge of peripherals (scanners, printers, ...).
- Willingness to be flexible with your work schedule, in particular a 24/24 stand by (this is on a rotation basis)
- Willing to travel abroad.
- Good technical / administrative handling of the reported problems
- Safety first
- A dynamic working environment with challenging and divers projects
- A comprehensive remuneration package with additional benefits (car, mobile phone, …)
- The confidence to work together with colleagues on the further expansion of the organization
Interested?? Please send your CV and motivation letter to Cindy Van Coster (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by standard mail to Alvey nv, Nieuwenhovestraat 18, 8540 Deerlijk, Belgium (to the attention of Cindy Van Coster)